Encyclopedic Discography of Cuban Music
- ARChive of Contemporary Music: A not-for-profit archive, music library and research center located in New York City. The ARChive collects, preserves and provides information on the popular music of all cultures and races throughout the world from 1950 to the present.
- Center for Popular Music: Is an archive and research center devoted to the study of American popular music from the pre-revolutionary era to the present.
- Copyright Term and the Public Domain in the US scroll to "Sound Recordings" (Cornell Copyright Information Center, updated 01/10/2008).
- CubaLiteraria: Literary portal. It includes poetry articles, stories, music, etc. In addition it provides interesting links related to the arts and means of communications.
- Cuban Heritage Collection (CHC) preserves and provides access to an extensive collection of books, periodicals, and archival materials on Cuba and the Cuban exile experience.
- Cuban Research Institute (CRI): FIU's CRI is the nation’s leading institute for research and academic programs on Cuban and Cuban-American issues.
- Encyclopedic Discography of Victor Recordings: An index to master recordings (matrixes) and published discs made by the Victor Talking Machine Company beginning in 1900.
- Hasta Que el Cuerpo Aguante is a website that includes radio programs, record productions, research on records as well as Latin American musicians, composers, and interpreters.
- Latin Heritage (Edited in Puerto Rico): Articles and tributes and links with other websites.
- National Foundation for Popular Culture (Puerto Rico): It contains articles, biographies, calendar, news and booksellers and cds Well written and informed.
- Popular Musics of the Hispanic and Lusophone Worlds: Site of biennial conference for scholars working on popular musics of the Hispanic and Lusophone worlds i.e. all Spanish/Portuguese speaking countries/diaspora communities and other musics located in those countries/communities. Sponsored by the Newcastle Institute for the Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities, Newcastle University, UK.
- Timba.Com: This site specializes in timba. A commercial site, it is possible to listen to music, to purchase recordings, etc. Bilingual.
- Timeline of Celia Cruz's Discography FIU Green Library is pleased to present this tribute to Celia Cruz in celebration of her life featuring album covers in a timeline of her recording career. Celia Cruz, who died on July 16, 2003, had been long considered a living legend in Cuban music, a singer with a varied and prolific output. Dr. Cristobal Diaz-Ayala, donor of the collection and curator of the exhibit, gathered over 100 album covers and wrote all biographical details for the exhibit.
- ¡Vamos a Guarachar! Blog sharing rarites from the world of rumba.